The Sagaris is propelled by the same 4 litre engine as the Tuscan S, but tuned to 406bhp. It is docile in town where it can burble along at low speeds in high gears. When you press your right foot into the carpet you are pushed authoritatively back into the seat, as the engine howls its way to a redline close to 8000 rpm. Statistics can be dramatic: 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds certainly is!.
So, what do you get?
- A once in a lifetime experience driving the Supercar of your dreams.
- A minimum of 1 day up to an unlimited number of days – you choose how long you want the car for.
- FREE mileage included. (See Mileage Allowance)
- The Experience price is based on the hirer collecting and returning the car from the hire location.
- Full Comprehensive Insurance included for 1 x Insured Driver ONLY.
- Breakdown cover included.
- Supercar Experiences Gift Voucher – makes an ideal present.
- Driver must be aged between 30 – 65.
- Maximum height is 6'3'' and maximum weight is 18 stone.
- Driving Offences - maximum of 6 points. (i.e. 2 minor speeding offences e.g. SP30's)
- No accidents / claims in the last 3 years.
- Held a full current manual British or international driving licence driving licence for over 5 years.
- Identification: Passport, 2 x utility bills (last 3 months), driving licence.
- All drivers are subject to approval on completion of an insurance proposal form.
- Any convictions for drink or drug driving, dangerous or careless driving within the past 5 years will not be accepted.
- 24hr hire (midweek)
100 free miles
- extra 24 hour hire (midweek)
100 free miles
- Long Weekend
300 free miles
- 1 Week
450 free miles
Additional mileage costs are £2.55 per mile over and above the free miles.
£5000 - payment taken from a Credit Card. We hold the right to increase the deposit prior to hire of vehicle. The damage deposit is used as (a) security bond, (b) payments towards any mechanical damage which is not covered by our Insurers, eg, tyres, wheels, clutch, gearbox and which was sustained during the hire period, excluding normal wear and tear, due to misuse and abuse, (c) an insurance excess against any accidental damage or loss caused to the vehicle by a third party or the hirer and (d) additional charges incurred during hire for excess mileage and, or, petrol reimbursement charges. Approximate Hire Times
- 24 Hour hire
- e.g. Mon 9am - Tue 9am
- Long Weekend hire
- Fri 4pm - Mon 12pm
- 1 Week hire
- e.g. Mon 9am – Mon 9am
All cars are subject to availability and can be subject to change without prior notice. Images shown are intended as a guide only. Actual car colour or specifications may vary.
- 24hr (Tues,Wed,Thur Only) - (£400.00)
- Long Weekend (Fri-Mon) - (£895.00)
- 1 Week - (£1,695.00)
All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change without notice.
Please dress comfortably and wear thin and flat-soled shoes.
Additional drivers are allowed to drive the car for an extra cost.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. strong winds, snow or flooding) which, would make driving Supercars potentially dangerous. Please call us if in any doubt.
You will be provided with an agreed level of petrol and the vehicle must be returned with the same level. If, however, this is not the case any reimbursement for petrol will be charged at the pump price, plus an administration charge and taken from the damage deposit.
Please note our cars may be taken out of the UK for an extra cost. Ireland ( Eire ) is not part of the UK.
Liability is limited to a refund of the hire charge. No consequential loss liability will be covered.
Use of Vehicle
The hirer may use the vehicle for the purpose of their business and for social domestic and pleasure purposes. The vehicle may not be used for any purposes for which they are not expressly designed. Further, the hirer will not use or permit the vehicle to be used for hire, driving tuition, towing, racing or pace-making, or for competing in any rally, or any other form of motor sport, track days, or for any illegal purpose whatsoever.
All Supercar Experience packs contain a voucher, which is evidence of a payment for a given experience. Except as specified herein the payment is non-refundable. Each voucher will show your booking reference, passcode and experience type. This information must be quoted when dealing with Supercar Experiences Ltd and will be used to identify your payment. Vouchers must be kept safely and securely. Supercar Experiences Ltd will take no responsibility for any loss you may incur as a result of impersonation or identity fraud. All vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date will be detailed on the voucher. For full Supercar Experiences Ltd Terms and Conditions see our Conditions of Use section.
We are happy to make refunds on un-booked experience vouchers bought direct from Supercar Experiences Ltd within 28 days of purchase, minus a 20% administration charge (being a minimum charge of £50 and a maximum charge of £100).
Booked Experience Cancellations
Changing a booked date amounts to a cancellation, so once your booking has been made you may incur cancellation charges if you have to re-book. Supercar Experiences Ltd does not accept re-bookings or cancellations within 28 days of a booked experience. Specific Experience Vouchers are non-transferable.Request a quote
|Assembly||Blackpool, United Kingdom|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Layout||Front mid-engine, rear-wheel drive|
|Engine||4.0 L (3996 cc) Straight-6|
|Wheelbase||92.9 in (2,360 mm)|
|Length||159.7 in (4,056 mm)|
|Width||72.8 in (1,849 mm)|
|Height||46.3 in (1,176 mm)|
|Designer||Graham Browne & Lee Hodgetts.|